Saturday, August 3, 2013

2013 Calendar Models - "For Your Eyes Only"

Enter our 2013 Calendar monthly contest and be in the 2014 Calendar Finale

Contact Sunrae Suntzu for information to enter:
  1. Be one of our famous calendar models
  2. You will be in our Calendar Pageant
  3. You will be in our Special edition of "For Your Eyes Only" magazine and video
 For Your Eyes Only Special Edition 2012 Models



Watch it on YouTube

Ms January 2013 - TBD

********************************************************************************************************************************

Ms February 2013 - Timberlynn Resident
 
Ms February 2013
I am honored to be chosen for the title of Ms. February 2013 at Classic With Style.  There are so many beautiful and worthy contestants in the photo contests that could have received this and I am truly blessed.  Of all the months, February is such a meaning full one with the holiday Valentines.  Love, romance, hearts, cupid and flowers are things I associate with this month.  It's also a short and sweet month with only 28 days except every four years there are 29.

I want to thank Anrol and Steve for the opportunity to achieve this goal.  A big thanks to all who went out of their way and voted for me, I truly love you all.  I will truly work hard to be the representative of CWS for the esteemed title Ms. February 2013.

********************************************************************************************************************************

Mr March 2013 - Philippe Byron
 
 Philippe Byron - Mr March, 2013.




















********************************************************************************************************************************

Ms April 2013 - Ms Bell Frayar



Ms. April is an honor for me. As I reflect on the changes I’ve gone through since rezzing into second life on March 14, 2012; I am amazed. Who would have known receiving a note card about a contest would lead to this moment. I am happy to be here amongst some very lovely people and sister models that encourage each other to try new things and get out of our comfort zones. I believe that is what I enjoy most about modeling; the sisterhood and brotherhood within the group. We compete, but we try not to let it get out of hand because we are learning from each other as well. I for one have learned much from the models and our instructors.
Being Ms. April is a wonderful time of the year. They say, “April showers bring Mays flowers”. So I see April as a special time of the year. The gateway to new life, new growth and sweet refreshing air .April is a time of nourishment before the new growth in May. It is the foundation month before plants and flowers begin to grow and I hope to be that type of individual. I want to help and nourish my brothers and sisters in CWS as they are the best. We are all going through changes and transitions, but we are a family and we hold tightly to each other. That’s what modeling is about for me. I am competitive, but I want to learn more.
I think it is also symbolic as CWS is going through a transition and a change as well. We are all growing together and bonding. I want to thank Steve and Anrol for helping me see how modeling could be a gift for me, but I have to put the time in and be willing to learn. To all my instructors who talk me through the low moments until I could get back up and try again. I appreciated every moment and still do. To the new owners and former sister models, Sunrae Suntzu and Kiralyn Destiny, I am excited for you in your new roles as owners. I admired you both from afar as a student and now I get to learn under you both and that is a marvelous thing to me. I know you are both Simply the Best.
Again I thank you for this great honor.
Bell (Frayar)

********************************************************************************************************************************



Mr May 2013 Zigrich Zsigmond



  First and foremost, In the whirlwind of last night, I was unwind and so sleepless, and all sort of tiny bits of critters inside me of nerve, thinking about this winner month of May ,wow amazing and thanks so much I love u all UCWS STUNNING ! .oh well ,I say is here and now I must face the  the  world I so say ., and now, OMG  I have won this amazing Calender, month of May  and May mags , wow both now, that is completely  spectacular  well to tell the true I have wait so so long for this oh.. about over 3 years now I finally got it so so trill once again thank you  all ! Im  so overwhelm,happy excited WOW!  and so speechless but is one  think i can say about this amazing, competitive Calender and Mags, I went through and now I know  why   we do this it is a experience , a learning process I learn how to me more confidence  self awareness , my leaderships has increase, or gaining, getting all lay out in order omg I  can keep on   but ill stop if not ill end up  writing  a book (lol), But i do want to  say this has been a huge Jetport and ,huge task ! was not I can tell you that .. .. to thanks the fourth incredibly important people to this modeling experience  and in my life, "the most incredible experience of my life" and "for your genius, for your guidance, for teaching me things about myself and nurturing me to be a better person and  and Modeling. Ms Sunrae, Ms Janet,Ms Vicky,Ms Lisa, actually is more but theses amazing ladies had dome  so so much for me  oops, I cant for get my lovely wife Agee Z canto, my fellow classmate,Ms Anrol, Steve,Tiffani, ms Layah oh  gosh , I will never be able to forgive myself for such a brain fart ( LOL ) but I hope that all of you who I had mention above has given me such a inspiration, sl and rl ,this Viticulture world game is not a joke is real , fun and amazing . and I can say I have eager so much in this game  ,unreal and so I want thank you from my bottom of my heart," oo," I caught a frog in my throat , soon it will be a river if I don't stop .. so . my wonderful family   UCWS I bow to you all  and kisses  and a huge hug, and in Spanish  I'LL SAY MUCHO GRACIA! Y MUCHO BESO !!!!!! ( THANK YOU SO MUCH AND LOTS OF KISSES )
     Oh by the way I want to  and congrats to all who participated  and  also the all winners who had work so hard to get this point !WTG .  God bless all of you ,I love  you all!  zZ-zIGGY-zIG-☻♥☺☻♥

********************************************************************************************************************************

Ms June 2013 Liberty Lighthouse























********************************************************************************************************************************

Ms July 2013 Lizzy Lola





















********************************************************************************************************************************

Ms August 2013 Ms Summitt Beaumont



***********************************************************************************************************************************

Ms September 2013 Ms Jeannie Dreamer























********************************************************************************************************************************

Ms October 2013 Ms Laura Reverie



********************************************************************************************************************************

Ms November 2013 Ms Serena



No comments:

Post a Comment